Reddi-Rink is an easy to set up backyard ice rink in a box! 10′ x 20′
Reddi-Rink was founded with a single goal: to offer an easy and affordable backyard ice rink for the enjoyment of kids and adults alike. Whether you like to playing Hockey, Figure Skating, Curling, or just Skating for fun, Reddi-Rink is your backyard solution.
Reddi-Rink is Fast and Easy in just 5 steps:
- Start on a cold day (below freezing). Push loose snow to the sides and end to form a snow bank around the perimeter and level the surface where Reddi-Rink will be placed.
- Remove your 10′ x 20′ Reddi-Rink from the box and spread it out your chosen location, with the “Hose Inlet Hole” on the top.
- Fill your Reddi-Rink with 2 – 3 inches of water.
- When the water has become frozen solid, peel off the top layer of plastic from the edges to reveal a perfect ice skating surface.
- Put on your skates and have fun!
Want a Larger Rink? Put 2 or more Reddi-Rink‘s side by side and use water or snow to easily bridge any small gaps.